- Brand Name: papalook
- Certification: CE
- Certification: FCC
- Certification: RoHS
- Max. Resolution: 1920×1080
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: PA552 webcam 1080P
- Auto Focus: No
- Package: Yes
- Interface Type: USB
- Pixels: 2 Mega
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- View Angle: Horizontal 75°
- Focus: 90CM Fixed Focus WEBCAM
- Video Resolution(YUY2)1: Min 320*240P/30fps
- Video Resolution(YUY2)2: Max 1920*1080P/8fps
- Video Resolution(YUY2)3: Default 1280*720P/8fps
- Video Resolution(MJPG)1: 1920*1080/30fps
- Video Resolution(MJPG)2: 320*240P/30fps
- Video Resolution(MJPG)3: 1280*720P/30fps
- Video Records: YUY2/MJPEG 1080P HD WEBCAM
- Support OS 1: FOR Windows XP/7/8/10 or later PC WEBCAM
- MIC Directivity: Omni-directional WEB CAMERA
- Support OS 2: FOR Mac OS 10.6 or later USB CAMERA
- Support OS 3: FOR Chrome OSTM/Android v5.0 or above MIC WEBCAM
AUSDOM PA552 Webcam 1080P HD,USB2.0 Web Camera with Light and MIC Noise Cancelling,Mini Webcam for PC Skype OBS Steam
[Designed for Streaming]
Papalook PA552 is a HD camera 1080P designed for Streaming. Supports video and audio recording in 1080P 30 FPS; Streamlabs certified and compatible with popular platforms like skype, Facetime, OBS and XSplit.
[TWO noise cancelling MIC]
Built-in dual noise reducing microphones with digital noise filtering technology filters out external background noise and gets clear voice recording and crystal audio quality for you.
[Convenient, Built-In Lighting]
An attached, 5200K daylight-balanced ring light around the camera keeps subjects evenly lit without the hassle of additional lighting equipment.
[Instant Adjustable Brightness]
Intergrated ring light offers 3 different lightness for choice. You can easily get suitable brightness via touch control in dark enviroment and without the need to go into software settings.
[Plug and play deployment]
Enjoy the easy USB connectivity to PCs or Macs and seamless compatibility with your familiar video apps.
Equipped with rotatable base around 360 degree the webcam can be placed on desk or on a pc monitor and tripod as you like.
When you use this HD webcam PA552 and find that the sound from its microphone is not so lound as you want, it's because the right channel on your pc may be occupied, please take following steps, then the problem will be solved:
After plug in the webcam on your pc, please open the Dvice Manager – Sound, Vieo, Game Controller – Live Microphone – choose Uninstall this device – then Plug out webcam PA552 – Plug in again.
Now you can use it normally!
There are no reviews yet.